Welcome to UCSM family forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to UCSM family forum

Let's gather and share

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How To Conduct Job Interviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NetSnow
NetSnow

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-11-13

How To Conduct Job Interviews Empty
PostSubject: How To Conduct Job Interviews   How To Conduct Job Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:16 pm

I just want to share an article. That article is for interviewer. But, I hope we can prepare how to answer to those kind of questions.
If this article make you confuse or waste of time, I beg your pardon.

According to my very few interview experience, interviewer like the people of self-confidence, having good concept,those willing to learn.That's just my humble opinion. I would like to invite all of you to participate in this Career Builder section; we can share our job hunting experience,hopefully we can lend people especially those who are preparing to go abroad to find job a hand. Or to ourselves! Very Happy

Here's the link : http://vbnotebookfor.net/2007/08/26/how-to-conduct-a-vbnet-job-interview/

Regards,
netsnow

Back to top Go down
NetSnow
NetSnow

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-11-13

How To Conduct Job Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Prepare for Programming Interviews   How To Conduct Job Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:41 pm

Hi ,
I've got a nice ebook for Programming Interviews. Here is the full name of this book.

Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets
to Landing Your Next Job, Second Edition

byJohn Mongan,
Noah SuojanenandEric Gigure

Wrox Press
2007 (264 pages)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7mub0bnmznx

Good luck,
netsnow
Back to top Go down

How To Conduct Job Interviews
Page 1 of 1