Welcome to UCSM family forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to UCSM family forum

Let's gather and share

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can IT training centre really help the students ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DbGuy

Can IT training centre really help the students ? Empty
PostSubject: Can IT training centre really help the students ?   Can IT training centre really help the students ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 1:05 am

Dear all,
Since I was in first year , I attended some programming courses in a certain computer training centre. I don't think it could help me improve my programming skill. How about you ?
What do you think of training centre role in Myanmar IT Field?

For me, I think that centre can give us only about 30 % . To be professional, the only way to do is self-study. No choice.
I'd like to hear your opinion.

Regards,
DbGuy
Back to top Go down
pio

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: IT center are   Can IT training centre really help the students ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:10 pm

Hello..

I attended one programming course and SQL in an IT center at mandalay. From that class, I got so many basic theory in OOP and Database concepts. So if you are dummy in some fields, you should attend that course for basic theory. I think we can get more knowledge from IT center in time than we learn ourselves in first time.

Thank you. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
CatLover

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Can IT training centre really help the students ?   Can IT training centre really help the students ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 5:39 pm

Hi..

I also got so much knowledge from one of IT centers for OOP concept and Database concept. We, as students, need self-study indeed, but also need the starting way how to learn and what we will learn from some guides. Then we can go on our learning by ourselves. That's why IT centers may be guides for IT students.

This is just only my opinion.
Thanks Cool
Back to top Go down
neoLwin
Admin
Admin
neoLwin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Can IT training centre really help the students ?   Can IT training centre really help the students ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 7:32 pm

My Opinion:

Uni and colleges: To get theoretical knowledge, impression of graduation, feel confident about career(if the same as the degree)

Training Centers: To get practical training (which uni and colleges cannot give much due to many difficulties). So they should emphasize on training.

I think self-study is a great way to improve ourselves. But we need motivation. Maybe when there is an outsourcing market in Mandalay, those who can do some programming would get experiences (together with money Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can IT training centre really help the students ?   Can IT training centre really help the students ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can IT training centre really help the students ?
Page 1 of 1